Friday 15 September 2017

I am scaring myself

Amongst my family and friends I am not known to be the tidiest of people. Nor am I what you would call a clean queen. But since I came back from the Netherlands, I have been very tidy. Well, at least in the kitchen! I make sure I put everything in the dishwasher/fridge/other before going to bed. I run the dishwasher at night and then in the morning I clear it out (ok, sometimes it will have to wait a few hours, but it does get done).

And now that has spilled over a bit to the living room. The new cupboard has meant I can get more things out of sight and stored away. No, I don't just chuck it in, I put it in nicely! I am like that: books alphabetically (just ask my sister), clothes by sort/length. If it's in a cupboard/wardrobe, it's tidy. But now it also starts to extend to the things that are not in a cupboard/wardrobe/container. That gets sorted as well. 

What's next? 

10 comments:

  1. Who are you and what have you done to my sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    &*> Just keep on keeping on!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the changes! Carry on!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are pretty well a cleanup the kitchen family too -- at least as far as getting supper dishes put away although there might be evening snack plates left in the sink. Especially cat dishes. With so many cat feedings, we almost always have a cat dish or two in the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a good idea to tidy up once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you started enjoying it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah see, that is a good question! I have actually. Being able to grab something without having to look for it or having to clean it first. It is really quite nice!

      Delete
  7. It seems you are on the way to become the perfect housewife !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go, it doesn't hurt to be tidy!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!