Saturday 8 August 2015

Brom is excited

Coocoo

Do you remember me? The little orange teddy called Brom? If you do, you may also remember that I went to the Netherlands in May and Mara promised me that if I were a good teddy, I could come to Scotland as well. Well, I have been a really good teddy, not causing any trouble at all, and today is the day! In fact, when you are reading this, I will already be on my way!! 

I just hope that Mara will read all the signs very very carefully before going on the bus or boat or bus or bus or plane or plane! I don't want to end up in Japan, my kilt would look absolutely silly there!! Because yes, Mara did make a kilt for me! It looks absolutely beautiful and I think she did a great job. 

But it isn't just Mara and me on this trip to Scotland, Mara's Papa and Mama are also coming and we are already meeting them in Amsterdam! And Mara's little sister Gera is coming as well and we are meeting her in Edinburgh. Plus there will be surprise on Thursday which she won't tell me about yet.

I hope to see a lot of kilts and perhaps even (*blush*) see what it is they wear underneath. Mara says there are animals there as well, so perhaps I see one of those deer and Mara can take a photo of us together. I want to hear the bagpipes. I want to taste some whisky and I really really really want to see the Monster of Loch Ness. 

So exciting!!!

3 comments:

  1. How nice you go to Scotland ! I am jealous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    BROM... hei hei hugga-bear, you are finally on your way!!! The weather has been totally monstrous, so you're in with a chance there.... Huggies and growlies, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!