Sunday 6 October 2013

Photo on Sunday 2013-26

As you know I spent about a week in Sweden. In Kivik on the South East coast of Sweden to be precise. We were there during the apple market or apple festival and saw a lot of apples. Not only growing on the trees that were in and surrounding Kivik, also in the apple orchards around Kivik and even pinned to a large board! 

Every year there is an artist who makes a painting with apples. In other words: she/he uses only apples to make a piece of art. This year was no different and the photo above was the art made for this year's marknade! I heard a lot of people saying there was something missing though...

4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...and so there is! Great depiction from only fruit though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was quiet some time I haven't visted you in Norway and scrolled through your last adventures ! Now you are into apples ... I had a rather hard time behind me Mr. G. had a surgery and after a stressful time I am getting back to normal. This weekend I had my son and family here from Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Mara. I grew up amongst apple orchards, and can appreciate the importance of he fruit.
    Luv, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good to me. Glad you got to go, hope you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!