Wednesday 10 July 2013

H2O again

I bought the 5 liter bottles of water. I used a bowl to catch all the water so I could 'flush' the loo. I filled up the first empty bottle at work. I was getting geared up to washing my hair somehow. 

And then out of habit I turned on the tap. And lo and behold: water came out. A bit hesitant at first and when tasting it, it needed to be run a bit longer, but water did come out!

I don't know what happened. Did the landlady pay the water bill? Did someone fill up a well somewhere? Did the waterpump all of sudden decide it did not want to be broken? Or did the water fairy interfere? Whatever the reason I have water again. Running water. Both varieties (ie the hot and the cold). And the bottles will be stored in the basement. Just in case...

2 comments:

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!