Thursday 14 February 2013

'Round'

It's been a while since I last joined Photo Theme for Thursday. Of course that had a lot to do with me not only moving house, but country as well. But, I am back in and keen to find out what it has in store for us this year!

When I was in Bergen, Norway last year, I saw these manhole covers a lot. So, what do you do as a tourist? You take a photo! Which I did. And which I can now show you, since it fits perfectly in the 'round' prompt for this week! The manhole cover actually shows a bit of Bergen as well. The houses along the quay and a tall ship used during the Hanseatic period.

This is my 41st entry for Photo Theme for Thursday. Why not join?

7 comments:

  1. Very nice picture !
    My "round" once are on my photo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and I would have been taking pictures of them also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well. An arty manhole cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have pretty manhole covers in Illinois. But they are round! Ugly, but round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely photo.It's a very artistic manhole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice picture. It's a 'round' souvenir ;-)

    Greetings from The Netherlands,
    DzjieDzjee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very bice round
    welcome new challenge here
    http://photo-weeks-challenge.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!