Monday 9 November 2009

Strange goings-on


Sometimes you do have to wonder. Why do cats prefer cardboard boxes to nice and soft blankets and baskets (Wuppie)? Why do some cats lick you over and over and over (Mathilda)? Why do some cats like to sit on your lap, but only if you've got a towel on your lap where she can sit on (Sophie)? And why oh why do cats have to pee on your lovely couch cushions when there is a litterbox in the hallway (Linette)?

Result of last night: one scatter cushion in the bin and one sheepskin in the bin as well (this morning) and me slightly worried!

Don't you just love cats?

4 comments:

  1. MINE HAS ALWAYS DROOLED AND IT IS SO GROSS! DRIVES ME CRAZY!
    ICK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two cats, neither really have had any problems, thank goodness. Lilly, the older one is starting to show her age, she is close to 12 years. Her worse fault is she sheds A LOT! She's a buff color and I'm always finding her fur everywhere. Molly, is the big baby, she likes to sit on my lap, all the time, if I let her! She also likes to torment her canine sister, Lucy but that's a whole other story!
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question which I don't have the answer to. I do love cats but can't have them because of allergies in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our one cat has two litter boxes which I clean at least once a day if not twice. Lately, if there is just one something in each box, he will revert to the carpet. Thank goodness it's an old carpet in the mostly unused basement. Still, it exasperates me.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!