Tuesday 13 October 2009

Award!


Oh my, oh my, oh my! Another award! I love it and want to thank Carolina at Brinkbeest in English for it. As usual there are some rules and regulations attached and I will try to follow as well as I can.

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
The person who first got me blogging is my lovely sister, who unfortunately doesn't blog very often any more. But she is the one responsible in a way for all my blogging and cyberfriends I have found so far.

2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
The reason I love blogging is quite simple: venting! My anger, my rage, my joy, my happiness, my work, my cats and my life! Writing about it gives my mind some rest after a hard day at work and stops me from knocking holes in the plaster walls at home (which by the way, I have never done!).

3. Put the award in a post as soon as you receive it.
Of course I did, I am still too proud of any award to not do so!

4. Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
Didn't I just do that at the beginning? Hold on, scrolling back now.... Yep, I did, but to be on the safe side: Carolina at Brinkbeest in English gave me this award!

5. Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
Venting, friends, new things and people and places. Those are the main reasons, there are probably some more, but that means I would have to dig deep into my resting brain! Not a good thing to do on a day off...

6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
I will stick to one this time and it will be Crystal at Thru My Minds Eye. She always has the strangest questions she wants answered, which by the way I love doing, because they are fantastically thought off (does this still make sense?). Anyway: Cry, come and get your award!

4 comments:

  1. I MUST SAY TO YOU MY FRIEND FROM SO FAR AWAY THAT YOUR BLOG IS MY FAVORITE TO READ (I LOVE ALL MY OTHERS TOO!)I LOVE EVERY WORD YOU WRITE. I LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU, I GET A HISTORY LESSONS FROM YOU AND YOUR HONESTY ON WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT LIFE IS LIKE FOR YOU. YOU ARE REAL AND YOU DONT FIND THAT OFTEN IN PEOPLE! YOU INSPIRE ME AND I ADORE YOU! I WISH WE LIVED CLOSER BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE MY BEST BUDDY IN THE WORLD! I FEEL YOU ALREADY ARE JUST AT A DISTANCE. THANK YOU MY DEAR DEAR FRIEND FOR MY AWARD AND FOR LIKING MY SILLY-OUT THERE QUESTIONS LIKE I SAY I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MAKES US ALL TICK AND HOW GREAT IT IS TO ALL BE SO DIFFERENT. LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Mara. I'm reading around in your blog now and see that it really is fun.
    Glad to hear you have menschelach in your country too. I didn't know their name either, until I found it in a tour guide's article in the Jerusalem Post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a great award and what a perfect person to give it to. Hooray Crystal!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!