Sunday 27 September 2009

Number two!


Debby at Just Breathe says she feels I should get more followers because she thinks I'm a great read, I show her the world and more people should get the opportunity to read my brain yarns (my head is just about hitting the ceiling right now)! So, she has given me another award!!! Wow!

Again some conditions attached, but they are quite good fun and I will try to do as asked. I am not sure who to pass it on though, so I will just say: take the award if you please and you pass it on... Anyway, I can only give one word-answers to every question, which will mean I will be in trouble occasionally, but never mind, I will give it my best go. Oh, and I have to have fun. Which is always good.

The fun part:

1. Where is your cell phone? Handbag
2. Your hair? Wet
3. Your mother? Mama
4. Your father? Papa
5. Your favourite food? Home-cooked
6. Your dream last night? Niiiiice
7. Your favourite drink? Cordial
8. Your dream/goal? Emigration
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Canada
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. Something that you aren't? Male
15. Muffins? Mmmmmmm
16. Wish list item? Housekeeper
17. Where did you grow up? Netherlands
18. Last thing you did? Zap
19. What are you wearing? Socks
20. Your tv? VH1-Classic
21. Your pets? Monsters
22. Friends? Good
23. Your life? Nice
24. Your mood? Contented
25. Missing someone? Partner
26. Vehicle? Push-bike
27. Something you're not wearing? Mittens
28. Your favourite store? Waterstones
29. Your favourite colour? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Ehhhhmmmm
32. Your best friend? Choose?
33. One place you go over and over? London
34. One person who e-mails me regularly? Boss
35. Favourite place to eat? Home

Well, that was it. If you have any questions about any of my answers, please don't hesitate to ask.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Love you answers.
    It was my pleasure to award you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. How was the wannabee-Canadian meeting you went to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, now I want to know what you dreamed last night.

    I bet it was Johnny Depp visiting you, and what do I get? Nothing! SO not fair. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!