Friday 3 October 2008

Berlin

I am leaving for Berlin today. Three days of fun and sightseeing in the capital of Germany. I wish!
No, we're going to Berlin on my own coach and without people. We pick them up while we're there (there's about 6 more coaches going) and take them about 40 km further! The leaving time today was set at around 4pm, but at 10am I got a phone call: we leave at noon! Blast!

Half an hour ago I was ready to roll when I got another phone call: there are no coaches yet, we leave between 1 and 1.30pm. I wish they would make their minds up...
Anyway, at 1pm this afternoon, I will be picked up by a colleague. Then we hope our coaches have arrived reasonably clean and we leave for Berlin! So, I won't be seeing you until Sunday at the earliest.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!